Orlando Pet Connections (OPC) specializes in assisting senior pets and assisting senior people with their pets so that the pets are able to stay in your home. Here are some of our services we offer that are specific to seniors:
- Choosing the Right Pet: OPC can help you choose the right pet by assisting seniors with the adoption process at an animal rescue or shelter. OPC has relations with many of the local rescues and can assist seniors with finding the right pet. There is no cost for this service.
- Volunteer Assistance: Looking to volunteer with pets, but don’t know what opportunities are out there? We have a list of available opportunities.
- Pet Sitting / Dog Walking: We can provide traditional pet sitting and dog walking services for seniors.
- Pet Taxi: We can provide transportation for your pet to go to the groomers, vet, or anywhere else they might need to go. We can also bring food, treats and toys to your home, if needed.
- Lifetime Care for Your Pet: We can show you the different alternatives for lifetime care and help you make an informed decision so that you know your pets will be taken care of should something happen to you.