Orlando Pet Connections is a professional pet sitting company in Orlando, FL. We are seeking passionate and responsible pet professionals to join our team in the Conway and Belle Isle area.
This position is for a part-time W2 employee (no contractors or freelancers) and your hours will vary according to client demand.
- Traveling between clients’ homes independently to visit and care for assigned animals including but not limited to dogs, cats, birds, hamsters and fish.
- Following clients’ instructions, providing proper food, water and medication to animals.
- Securing clients’ homes using keys and alarm codes as instructed.
- Picking up and disposing of dog waste
- Feeding dogs and cats, refreshing water
- Scooping litter boxes
- Taking photos of pets
- Administering pills and medications, when needed
- Checking client’s mailbox, take in newspaper, water plants, etc.
- Positively represent the company at client consults as part of the onboarding process for new
Our ideal candidate:
- Lives in Conway or Belle Isle area (Required)
- Has open availability and willing to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Has another income source since this is part-time and on demand
- Dependable: be on time to visits to ensure the safety and comfort of pets.
- Availability: Available on short notice for visits in client’s homes.
- Ability to follow detailed client service instructions every time.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable, insured vehicle
- Has experience walking dogs and pet sitting
- Must have a smartphone and is comfortable using apps
- Must be comfortable with all sizes and breeds of dogs
- Ability to stay overnights in client’s home
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
Benefits and Perks
- Company provided t-shirts and supplies
- Paid training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Paid Pet First Aid & CPR Certification
- Merit-based increases
- Casual dress code
- Travel is typically limited to 5 miles or less from your home
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible work hours
- Direct deposit twice a month
If this sounds like the job for you, please fill out our employment application below.